A monthly spot on treatment for your fur baby, containing Imidacloprid to keep pesky fleas and lice from unwanted munching. Kills fleas and biting lice within 24 hours of treatment and continues to protect from re-infestation for up to four weeks. Kills fleas and biting lice before they can lay eggs. Larval flea stages are killed in the surroundings of Advantage-treated pets.
Part the hair on the back of the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze out the contents thoroughly to apply the solution directly onto the skin. One pipette will cover one cat or rabbit. This product may be used on kittens from 8 weeks of age and rabbits from 10 weeks of age.
* Remove the cap off the pipette. Turn the cap around and use the end as a "key" to open the pipette, twist the cap to break the seal
* Part the hair on the back of the neck, at the base of the skull, until the skin is visible.
* Place the pipette on the exposed skin and squeeze until all the contents have been emptied onto your pets skin.
In severe flea infestations two treatments 2-3 weeks apart are recommended.
Your pet will need to be dry for 3 days before administering this product and 3 days after to ensure proper distribution over your pets skin.
Dosage: (One box contains 4 tubes)
* Small - Use one 0.4 ml tube per cat weighing up to 4 kg.
Use one 0.4 ml tube per rabbit weighing up to 4 kg.
* Large - Use one 0.8 ml tube per cat weighing over 4 kg.
Use one 0.8 ml tube per rabbit weighing over 4 kg.