Delivery Policy for TopDog Suppliers
- MONDAYS - FRIDAYS: 08h00-17h00
- WEEKENDS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS: Special Rates Apply
- Where possible, we will try and accommodate specific delivery times and days between Monday and Friday
Should a product you have ordered be:
- Temporarily unavailable: we will notify you thereof as well as the anticipated delay in delivery and, unless you agree to wait for such longer period for delivery, or accept delivery of another product instead, Top Dog Suppliers will issue a refund in respect of that product to you or give you the option for a credit voucher to an amount equal to the price paid for the product (plus any additional charges applied*)
- Discontinued/Permanently unavailable: we will notify you and unless you agree to accept another product instead, Top Dog Suppliers will issue a refund in respect of that product to you or give you the option for a credit voucher to an amount equal to the price paid for the product (plus any additional charges applied**)
- Unwanted Products In general, you can return an unwanted product to us at no charge (excluding delivery and collection charges), provided:
- It is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- It is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable);
- It is not missing any accessories or parts; you log a return collection by sending an email to [email protected] within 7 working days of delivery to you or collection by you of the unwanted product
- After 7 days, you can only return a product if it is defective within 6 months from delivery to or collection by you.
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product (excluding delivery and collection/return charges) within 7 working days of the return (or refund you if you’d prefer).
Please bear in mind that refunds can take up to 10 to 14 working days to reflect in your account. We are entitled to refuse a return if the unwanted product is returned damaged, not in a re-saleable condition, or missing any accessories.
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of high quality and without defects.
What is a defect?
A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances. The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section:
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- Damage arising from negligence, user abuse, or incorrect usage of the product;
- Damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- Damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product;
- Where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you
Products arrive damaged on delivery
- Should a product be damaged at the time of delivery/collection, please notify us of such delivery/collection by sending an email to [email protected] and ensure the delivery waybill is endorsed to state the damage
- We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will, at your choice, replace the product as soon as possible (if a replacement is possible) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference)
- Credits and refunds are normally handled within 10 to 14 working days of receipt of reported damage (please bear in mind that refunds can take up to 10 to 14 working days to reflect in your account.).