Effivet Skin and Wound Hydrogel can be used to moisten, clean, and debride wounds without harming healthy tissue. This ready-to-use spray is pH neutral and won't sting or irritate wounds. It can be used to provide relief from scratching, for hot spots and can be used to clean the ear and eyelid areas.
How to use Effivet Skin and Wound Hydrogel:
- Remove excess hair from the wound area.
- Apply liberally on the wound.
- Allow Effivet to saturate the area.
- If a dressing is required, apply Effivet liberally to the dressing. No rinsing is required.
- The skin may “pinken” after application due to increased blood flow to the wound site, which will speed up healing.
Precautions for use:
For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always consult with a veterinarian for systemic infections.
Can be licked by the animal.