Ultrasonic tick and flea repeller for cats, dogs and other lovable furry animals.
Environmentally friendly, contains no chemicals or fragrances.
By fastening the easy-to-use, tiny device onto your cat’s or dog’s collar, parasites can be kept away for 6-12 months after activation, leaving you and your pet free to enjoy nature. Due to the latest field study, we can conclude that the device is 94% efficient against ticks without using any dangerous chemicals!
It is non-toxic and does not use or release any chemical substances or odours, making it safe to use even for young, elderly, ill or pregnant pets.
The device emits ultrasonic pulses that are imperceptible to humans and pets, but disturb ticks and fleas, thus keeping them away from your pet. The operating range is approximately 1.5 meters. The device is primarily intended for preventive purposes.
The effectiveness of TICKLESS® technology has been scientifically proven by clinical research worldwide.
Our devices work with ultrasound that interfere with the ability of ticks and fleas to orient themselves. Our products emit a series of ultrasonic pulses that are imperceptible to humans, animals or wildlife, making it perfectly safe to use for pets. Environmentally friendly, contains no chemicals or fragrances and protects against parasites up to 12 month.
The frequency range of our devices is imperceptible for humans and animals.
How to use: To start using TICKLESS bathe your pet with a non-chemical tick & flea shampoo and remove any remaining parasites. Place the device on the collar and remove the tab to activate the device. 4 red flashes will indicate that the device is on. You can verify its continued operation at any time by pressing the button and confirming that the LED flashes in response. At normal temperatures, the device can keep parasites away for 6-12 months after activation. To ensure its effectiveness, the device should remain affixed to the animal at all times. If you remove the animal’s collar at home, we recommend using our TICKLESS Home device.
WARNING: While not waterproof, the product is highly resistant to moisture (IP31). If the device gets wet, it should be dried immediately to prevent water damage. Due to its small size, keep out of reach of young children. Effectiveness depends on the condition of the animal’s coat, as well as the number of parasites present in the area. In areas heavily populated by ticks, 100% protection is not guaranteed. Not suitable for removing ticks or fleas from pets that have already been infected. Do not obstruct the emitted ultrasonic waves!
In case of a technical malfunction, we offer 6 months warranty for the unit.